Pickles AS, Markveien 56 g, 0550 Oslo.
Org nr 996 926 907
What personal information we collect?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit our website, a cookie is used to detect your computer or mobile phone. It provides information about your activity on our website. It makes user experience more convenient, as cookies make your mobile phone or computer remember information for your next visit. Cookies also provide us with information about your behavior on our web pages, which allows us to customize more relevant content for you. You can always change your settings by going to the cookie settings at the bottom of the page.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” (such as Facebook Pixel) are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
Credit card numbers are not stored beyond what is necessary to ensure effective handling of any problems with load, cancellation of reservation and credit. Your credit card payments are processed in safe and secure manner through our payment provider Stripe. They are PCI Level 1 certified. https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
Do you share my personal information?
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
How can I manage my personal information?
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please use this page.
Retention of your data
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records. The history of past purchases cannot be deleted, as we are required to keep the necessary information for accounting and possible warranty / return handling.
Who has access to my personal information?
Your personal information is only processed by authorised personnel who have access to the information by virtue of their professional position and are bound to be obliged to retrieve / use the data for the specified and legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
How long do you save data?
Your personal information will be stored as long as necessary to perform the services described in this statement, or as long as the law instructs us to keep them.
How do you secure my personal data?
We store your personal information in our operating environments. The environments use standard security methods to prevent unauthorised access. We comply with common standards to protect personal information and sensitive information.
The content of this website is copyrighted and belongs to Pickles AS.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at [email protected], or by mail using the details provided below:
Pickles AS, Markveien 56 g, Oslo, 03, 0550, Norway